At “Rayasocial”, we follow all legal and ethical guidelines to maintain the privacy of your data, product, brand and other information, to provide you with this written Notice of Privacy Rights and Practices, and to abide by the terms of the Notice currently in effect. This policy shall be applicable to the information collected or displayed on our website. We assure to take the privacy seriously and to keep your privacy and confidentiality of the information provided to us.
- COLLECTION OF DATA
- We shall not intentionally or unless required under law, share the contents of any person with any outside authorities or any third party. We do not guarantee or assure that the electronic communications received from you or contents or records may not be accessible to the third parties.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- We implement a variety of security measures, as per the accepted industry standards, to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. However, the Users must note that since the data transmission is over the internet, 100 percent security cannot be guaranteed.
3.THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND INFORMATION SHARING
- In the event of a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets, Rayasocial in its sole and absolute discretion may transfer, sell or assign information collected, including without limitation, non-personal information and personal information, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our Users, behavioural pattern, and related site information to third parties. However this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your individual detailed personal Information.
- We reserve the right to amend our privacy / security policy and make the new provisions effective for all information we maintain from time to time. The revised policy will be posted on this website and our offices. Your use of our website shall comprise of acceptance of any changes of this Privacy and Security Policy.
6.LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The information provided under this website and the terms and conditions therein are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Laws of India. Subject to the dispute resolution provision specified in this Clause, any dispute arising out of the use of this website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India for its resolution.
For any questions, suggestions or comments, please send us your feedback.