Which Mutual Fund schemes do you recommend for our employees?
We recommend SBI Mutual Fund schemes for your employees.
What is the minimum amount which needs to be invested on a monthly basis?
You can start with a minimum amount of INR 500 per month.
How much time does it take to start the investment process? What are the mandatory documents which needs to be prepared for my employees?
We can start the investment process for employees as soon as the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities have been done. Please note:
- The employee needs to fill an account opening form (link:https://www.sbimf.com/en-us/investor-corner/investor-services/know-your-customer)
- The employee has to give a copy of his Aadhar Card
If the employee has a PAN card, SBI can do a digital KYC. If the employee does not have a PAN card and investment is less than Rs 50,000 per annum, the SIP can be done without a PAN Card
My employees do not have a PAN card. What is the procedure to apply for the PAN card?
You can apply online for a new PAN card for your employees by clicking on this link – https://bit.ly/3gfmhrK
You can also reach out to our team in case you want to use the offline channels to apply for new PAN card.
What is a Mutual Fund?
A mutual fund is an investment that invests money pooled from multiple investors in financial markets. A mutual fund will help you create alternate sources of savings for your secure future.
What is an SIP Investment?
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), is a convenient way of investing in mutual funds. A SIP works on the basic rule of investing regularly which helps you build your wealth over time. Through SIP, you can invest a fixed sum every quarter, month, or week as per your convenience.
What are the documents required to invest in mutual funds?
- You need to fill an account opening form
- You need to provide a copy of your Aadhar Card
- If you have a PAN card, our partners SBI can do digital KYC. If you do not have a PAN card and your investment is less than Rs 50,000 per annum, then SIP can be done without a PAN Card.
Meet our team?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime