Raya Technologies Private Limited. (“Company” or “We” or “Rayasocial”) is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act of India with registered office at C/2301, 23rd Floor, Lodha Bellissimo, N. M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi Mumbai- 40001. We provide Users the access to the Website and Materials.
This Web site www.rayasocial.org (“Website/ Site”), may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
- CONDUCT OF USER
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the website, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website, or engage in any activity prohibited by this Disclaimer;.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Access or use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the website is hosted.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the website, or gain unauthorized access to servers or networks connected to or accessible through the website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the website, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the website
- Violate any of the terms specified under this Disclaimer.
Rayasocial authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site only for personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose directly or indirectly;
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use;
- Not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Website and/or Materials or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or Materials or or software obtained from the Website, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Website.
- You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Rayasocial does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Except as expressly stated herein, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets, Materials including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Website are proprietary property of Rayasocial (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission of Rayasocial and nothing on the Website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Rayasocial, to the User. Rayasocial shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by Rayasocial on such medium. The Website are protected by the copyright, trademark, patent and other applicable laws of India.
- Rayasocial grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Material and Website. Except the right specifically mentioned herein, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to the User.
- You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights in or associated with the Website. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Rayasocial used on or in connection with the Website, and Materials are trademarks of Rayasocial in India and abroad and are subject to the exclusive ownership of Rayasocial.
- Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you agree and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party. You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party. Logos of different companies which are used on the site are solely owned by respective brands or companies and Rayasocial does not claim direct or indirect ownership of these logos of intellectual property.
- BREACH AND VIOLATION OF THE TERMS
- In the event of any breach of these terms by the User, the User agrees that Rayasocial will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. Rayasocial will be entitled to injunctive relief in addition to all applicable legal remedies.
- Any violation of the terms or any other policy of Rayasocial by the User may result in immediate suspension or termination of the User account apart from any legal remedy that Rayasocial can avail as per the applicable law. The violation of these terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
- The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rayasocial, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) use of and access of the Website by the User; (ii) Violation by the User of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Violation by the User of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that the User’s use of the Website has caused damage to a third party. This obligation will survive these Terms.
- In addition to the terms expressly provided, in no event shall Rayasocial, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to the User or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, the User’s use of, or access to, the Website.
- REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
- The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Please note that Rayasocial is a not-for-profit organisation operating towards the goal of promoting financial literacy. Rayasocial is extending its services without receipt of any consideration in any manner or form. Rayasocial does not extend any services which would fall under the definition of an investment advisory services as specified under any of the applicable laws including but not limited to Securities and Exchange Board of India (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013. Please note that Rayasocial merely promotes financial literacy and any statement on the website does not constitute an official advice relating to legal, taxation, investment or any other matter. Rayasocial does not make any claims or guarantee any returns on any investments made by any individual. Rayasocial accepts no liability for any damage or loss (direct or indirect) incurred by any individual on account of undertaking any investments based on the recommendation or advice specified on the website.
- The Mutual Fund Schemes specified on the Website including but not limited to SBI AMC, is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Rayasocial. Rayasocial does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied (including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose or use) and disclaims all liability to any person accessing the website and any member of the public regarding the advisability of investing in any manner in the schemes specified herein. Please read the relevant scheme information document carefully before investing in any scheme or any financial product. Any individual or entity should not treat the contents on this website as advice relating to legal, taxation, investment or any other matter and are recommended to consult their own professional advisors prior to undertaking any investments.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Rayasocial. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Rayasocial takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You specifically agree that Rayasocial shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site.
- You specifically agree that Rayasocial is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Rayasocial is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
- Rayasocial shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to device or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from your use of our Website.
- PERSONNEL ENGAGED BY RAYASOCIAL
- Rayasocial has taken the best efforts to train the personnel engaged in the customer service departments, however it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel. Rayasocial would not be responsible in any manner for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. The User may give us a feedback about the services provided by such personnel and Rayasocial reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and subject to the dispute resolution provision specified in this Clause, the courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
- The disputes arising out of or in connection with this Disclaimer shall be shall be referred to arbitration to be conducted by sole arbitrator appointed by Rayasocial and shall be settled in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as may be amended from time to time. The decision of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties. The venue and seat of arbitration shall be Mumbai and language shall be English.
- CHANGE/ MODIFICATION
- Rayasocial has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Website as it deems fit at any time. Rayasocial has the right to amend these terms from time to time as it deems fit. Rayasocial makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Website. Rayasocial will notify you about any change in the terms via any medium including notice on the Website.
- By registering on this website by providing your email or mobile number by direct entry on the site or by SMS request to join and/or subscribe to any of our services, you authorize us to send relevant product information and promotional material by SMS from time to time. Once registered your subscription and consent to receive SMS will be valid till you send specific request to unsubscribe in writing, email or by SMS.
All notices served by Rayasocial shall be provided via email to your account or as a general notification on the Website. Any notice to be provided to Rayasocial should be sent to the registered office of Rayasocial or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entire Agreement
The User cannot assign or otherwise transfer their registration, rights or obligations under the terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. Rayasocial’s rights or obligations under the terms are freely transferable by Rayasocial to any third parties without prior written consent of the User.
If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Any failure by Rayasocial to enforce or exercise any provision of the terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by Rayasocial of that provision or right. 11.FEEDBACK
- Any feedback provided by the User with respect to the Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and may be used on an unrestricted basis to improve the quality of services or products offered by Rayasocial. Further, the User represent and warrant that (i) the feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of the User or of third parties; (ii) Rayasocial is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; and (iii) the User is not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Rayasocial for the feedback under any circumstances.
- 12.CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We attempt to make all best endeavours to provide our Users with a content, satisfying and enjoyable experience. In the unlikely event that you face any issues or wish to give any feedback, please contact us at [email@example.com].
You acknowledge and agree to the terms and understand that they shall apply to your use of the Website. Rayasocial has given you a reasonable opportunity to review these terms and after reviewing and understanding the Terms, you have agreed to the same.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent. If you do not agree to these terms, kindly do not access or use the Website.
Ph : 98200 12112